Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 2017 16:58:35 +0000
From:      Melissa Brown <melissa.brown@microinfodatasolutions.com>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SAP Users Info

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring the list of customers or companies usi=
ng SAP? We provide the
Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

List contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Job Title, Email address=
, Complete Mailing address, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

We can provide contact list from any country/industry/title.

We also have list of technology users like:

PeopleSoft
Intacct
Microsoft
Infor
Sage Group
SAP SE
RAD Software
JD Edwards
QAD
Infor XA ERP
Intuit and Many more...

Please review and let me know if you need more information.

Await your response!

Thanks
Melissa Brown
Demand Generation- Technology Database

                                    To opt out kindly reply back with 'unsu=
bscribe' or 'leave out'