Date:      Thu, 08 Apr 1999 11:59:34 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CPP broken on egcs current

In message <199904081734.LAA54417@harmony.village.org> Warner Losh writes:
: I'm getting cpp internal error, and I know I have a mkstemps in my
: libc.

I did rebuild cpp w/o any hacks and reinstalled it from the latest
sources, and things seem to be working now (the rpcgen command that
was failing works, but I'm not yet to that point in the buildworld I'm
doing).  Must have hit a window with my previously installed cpp or
something.

Warner