Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:48:27 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        e0025974@student.tuwien.ac.at
Cc:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PR search engine

Tilman Linneweh wrote:
>>So, I got an email from someone asking about being sponsored for a
>>commit bit.  I went to check his PR record, and found none.  His
>>response boiled down to "That's odd, here are several I submitted."
>>
>>If I search all closed PRs for on originator of
>>"mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org", I see there are no hits there.  That's
>>quite odd; presumably, Bruce made the mark of the Beastie on my
>>forehead for *some* reason.
>>
>>Anyone know why the PR search engine seems to be broken?  The
>>following link used to return a reasonable list, and no longer does.
>

> I have noticed this too.
>
> The search engine on our local mirror still works:
> http://www.at.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?query
>
> Produces 0 matches:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?originator=Tilman+Linneweh
>
> Produces around 40 matches:
> http://www.at.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?originator=Tilman+Linneweh

I think the query-pr cgi script changed from query-pr to query-pr.cgi,
and the query-pr-summary.cgi file still shows the old name (query-pr).

I see that you have the old query-pr still on your server, so possibly
you have both, and freebsd.org only has the new query-pr.cgi?

I'm not sure about the new/old part really, I'm jsut thinking either it
was erased, renamed, or something like that.

Eric