Date:      Sun, 21 May 2000 22:07:51 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Kristian Rink <kristian.rink@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>
To:        "Bill A. K." <billieakay@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: IE for FreeBSD Petition

On 21-May-2000 Bill A. K. wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>      I've had this petition up for a while, and I'm trying to get more
> traffic and names. I'm trying to get something to convince Microsoft to port
> Internet Explorer for UNIX to FreeBSD.
> The URL for my site is http://www.iefreebsd.freeservers.com
> If you would be interested in a small banner, etc. for your own web site,
> please let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
> Thanks,
>
> Bill
> billieakay@yahoo.com

Hmmm... Being totally honest, this is the least petition I'd ever support in
all my life. Besides that there's lynx or links or w3m being great while
browsing without picture overheads and all this, what should I need an
insecure, unstable and closed-sourced browser like IE for? And, if they do,
what's next? Outlook???? Heaven help us...

Never mind...
Kris

--
Kristian Rink