Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:14:19 +0200
From:      "Floris 'Tamama' van Gog" <floris@vangog.net>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mouse on a Noname

Hi,

I connected a mouse to my noname alpha running at 166Mhz, but it doesnt
really like it much. It is a standard serial mouse, took me some to find
one. Can someone help me make it work? At boot it already complains that
the mouse is not present. Does the alpha have any special needs? No
mouse prevents me to run Xwindows and I wanted to try it out :-)

Any help appreciated,

Floris