Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 2014 13:32:27 -0500
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: What is the problem with ports PR reaction delays?
References:  <CAHcXP%2Bf6e-t--XbQPTH1goJp_CL7P=zTj5trZVWd4YZ_EsO9gw@mail.gmail.com> <CAGBxaX=t3e5SXoBDHnzAbx=SWbEFMJHNPQL13FnwNgKWM3gCiA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHcXP%2Bew5qt5hc9Y%2BR_njPkfhUMsDDAqNk9aYSacV4PwBmqjfw@mail.gmail.com> <CAGBxaXnXwo4JxnRdffZfdvfETfhgJNkFM-N23H1SOT0G3-oMwA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE-m3X2dQTTsbrTJg2iPT3qkfq7h9U8oGbRZXGAXH%2BJ2T4MFNw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHcXP%2BdtHPHT%2BFD8RdcqhGANBPf1Gk4N4coEpZY-eAuQE3iZtg@mail.gmail.com> <CAE-m3X2rWk-0k_yH1PK0iN_5YhvSh1UsV0VCrroJq==687X1ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <52E43A80.4030501@rawbw.com> <CAGBxaXnfb2yPZZCaf6mYzASzT13b68A8iPT6eUwUdU9W1ya_Qg@mail.gmail.com> <52E44BC1.7040404@rawbw.com> <CAGBxaXkCWAAfA%2B7x9-icTwO4Vd78EGOeh5-4eG3DUJ_gGVHT1g@mail.gmail.com> <52E46D44.6050403@freebsd.org> <52E47EF7.7040402@ohlste.in> <CAHcXP%2Bfk2T1%2BoYW45BjcimujedJJ2uE%2BS-FutGbyam2i3QRnog@mail.gmail.com> <52E55186.7020009@freebsd.org> <CAGBxaXnh1YTMJngZ0d7h4wcaZ4kh64jZQfAnyCqwaNCj3_Wwhg@mail.gmail.com> <52E55361.3000108@freebsd.org> <CAGBxaX=uphacTvZrTg7Sg2-v1arJX4ujCgBGJP%2BRMPu10UCS7Q@mail.gmail.com>

Forgot to mention and aegis in almost every case implements the very same
features in a much smoother way (no stupid http bs or anything)