Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:52:34 -0600
From:      Bill Hamilton <billh@finsco.com>
To:        Chris <chrismar@readington.com>
Cc:        "Norman C. Rice" <nrice@emu.sourcee.com>, Nesi Unanaowo <nesi_unanaowo@net.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xhost +

I was not sure what it did. Just copied the example.
I suppose I can just leave the line out altogether.
But, let's say my machine were left on and on the net.
I'm at work on a unix box that's on the net.
I'm running xwindows here.
What kind of access would I have to my machine at that point.
I do not have telnetd or ftpd running on my home machine.
What would xhost + ip allow me (if ip was this machine here at work) ???