Date:      Mon, 02 Mar 2015 21:03:26 +1100
From:      Trevor Roydhouse <trev@sentry.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Raspberry Pi B+ - swap failure on boot [solved]

Matthias Meyser wrote:
> Am 02.03.2015 um 06:08 schrieb Brett Wynkoop:
>> I do not think it is a Pi specific failure.  I recall I had the same
>> thing happening on my BBone a few weeks ago, but I do not recall how I
>> fixed it.
>
> Dito!
>
> I think I replaced "md99" by just "md" and that worked.
> But I am not sure.

I tried that in various combinations without any success.

However, I have solved the issue on the rpi B+.

There is an /etc/rc.d/swap file. If I remove this file from /etc/rc.d
then swap works on boot (and is in fact added by /etc/rc.d/swaplate). If
I leave /etc/rc.d/swap, swap always fails on boot.

--
Trevor Roydhouse
BJuris, LLB, LLM (UNSW)