Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2001 04:40:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape story

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Brett Glass wrote:

:At 02:46 PM 2/21/2001, Kris Kennaway wrote:
:
:>Well, this sounds like a plausible story, but do you have any
:>references to back this up?

:Most of what I've heard has been by word of mouth, but after
:a Web search I've found a document on the Mozilla site that
:voiced concerns about these issues as far back as 1999. See

:http://www.mozilla.org/mozilla-at-one.html

You could hit jwz's website as well.  I seem to recall him making public
statements about why he quit working on anything Netscape/Mozilla related.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"