Date:      Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:03:48 +0300
From:      "Artis Caune" <ac-lists@latnet.lv>
To:        "FreeBSD-ports" <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   New FreeBSD Port

Hello,

I'm working for ISP, and we have decided to set up
Certificate Authority here in .lv
There was not a lot to choose - pyCA / OpenCA and some other..

I've been played with OpenCA and feel comfortable with it,
but this software is not in Ports system!

> The FreeBSD Contributors List is a long and growing one, so
> why not join it by contributing something back to FreeBSD today?
I would like to help FreeBSD and I want to see OpenCA in ports :)
Is it possible to become a MAINTAINER of this software?
Am I on right place?

thanks
_
Artis
FingerPrint: 57E14C1A4638A30690554E4B1035376A05238936