Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:42:32 -0400
From:      "Ben Dover" <nuckingfutsto@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to get 4.9 RC or Pre Release

How would I go about getting 4.9 RC or pre release whatever it is called.  I
have spoken to a few people who are running it and even saw a dedicated
server business who was offering it.  It's not in the i386 ISO folder so I'm
assuming I can't get an ISO and it has to be cvsup'ed.  What would I name my
cvsup file in order to get the correct release?  If it is available in ISO
where would I get that?  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com