Date:      Sat, 8 Mar 2014 11:59:37 -0600
From:      Freezone Herald <freezoneherald.com@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Question ?

Can your email me a list of the VERY BEST BLOG SITES, so I can learn BSD
faster and easier, add I'm an old guy who didn't get computer anything back
in high school, add they only had just made their appearance and were nit
yet a regular party of high school and now I'm seriously  disadvantaged,
and could really use some friendly help sources that can be trusted.
Thank tout in advance for taking time tip read this, & for whatever
reliable, & trustworthy help you are willing to make available to me.

Sincerely,      freezoneherald.com@gmail.com