Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 2003 07:42:47 -0500
From:      David Leimbach <leimy2k@mac.com>
To:        David Schultz <das@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: new KSE signal code

I don't think you understand what I believe he was trying to say.

Commits to CVS are NOT atomic therefore getting a copy of FBSD in
between David's
start and finish of commits would be broken.

When he says he is finished.. I bet it will work again.

Now if we were all using Perforce this would be different as commits
are atomic
I think :). Its free to use for open source projects too but the
practicality
of making everyone learn something new is not necessarily a good idea
:).

Dave