Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 22:58:19 -0700
From:      "Freddie Cash" <fcash@ocis.net>
To:        "Benjamin Hutton" <bhutton@bccwa.wa.edu.au>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: dansguardian-2.2.9.1

> I've tried to install your port, but the version of Dansguardian
> on the website is now at 2.2.10, I couldn't find 2.2.9.1

There is an update for the port in the queue.  However, the DansGuardian site is in the process of moving and is not reliably available, so the port update has been put on hold.

It's easy to make the required changes by hand, though:
1.  Download the 2.2.10-0 tarball to ports/distfiles/
2.  Change to ports/www/dansguardian/
3.  Edit the Makefile and change 2.2.9.1 to 2.2.10.0
4.  Run "make makesum"
5.  Run "make install clean"

That's it, that's all.  Enjoy DansGuardian.  :)

The DansGuardian site will be back up and running on a new server/location next week.

Freddie
fcash@bigfoot.com