Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 2000 00:24:26 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        "Brian Smith" <dbsoft@technologist.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org>, brian@Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: PPP over ATM

Sorry to chime in so late, but ppp(8) already has ATM support...  I
must confess that I haven't tested it and don't know how it works,
but it may be worth looking at.  A netgraph node would definitely be
preferable.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>