Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:42:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PERFORCE change 14519 for review

http://people.freebsd.org/~peter/p4db/chv.cgi?CH=14519

Change 14519 by rwatson@rwatson_curry on 2002/07/20 07:41:26

	Sadly, babyaudit is a victim of correct VFS locking: we can't
	invoke vn_fullpath() deep in a MAC module because we already
	hold sufficient vnode locks to give it a head ache.  Releasing
	and re-acquiring those locks would open race conditions.
	Presumably a better solution would involve a record queue
	and a worker thread to avoid the locking issues, but I don't
	have time to implement that right now.

Affected files ...

.. //depot/projects/trustedbsd/mac/sys/security/babyaudit/babyaudit.c#10 delete

Differences ...