Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:13:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Thomas Dean <tomdean@ix.netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CVSUP, Make World, Patch mp_machdep.c, Make Kernel Works

I am running 4.0-current SMP, as of an hour ago, cvsup about noon,
today.

I have been holding off, watching the egcs development.

It all works.  egcs all appears to work, I rebuilt some applications.

I did a cvsup, make world, and, after applying the patch to delay
starting cpu#1, built a kernel and it all works.

I tried building a kernel before I applied the patch and the hang
problem was there.

Great job in getting it all together.

Now, to rebuild 37 ports!

Thanks, core team