Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:11:49 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <vedette@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache.conf and or httpd.conf

Quoting Kurtis Smith <ksscendyn@yahoo.com>: [000908 01:56]:
Kurtis Smith>But the REAL question is...

Kurtis Smith>
Kurtis Smith>Now the real question I need is on Apache.. Can someone shed some light on
Kurtis Smith>the httpd.conf they talk about I cannot find one do I need to create it...
Kurtis Smith>I have the apache.conf and I can edit that but I am not sure if this is
Kurtis Smith>correct.. Can someone send me an example possibly there's where they hosted
Kurtis Smith>maybe 2 or more websites on one FreeBSD box... Thanks I have two boxes and
Kurtis Smith>both are 4.1 Stable.

The file is httpd.conf (4.1-STABLE)
/sur/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf

And reading through it is a bit easy...see towards the bottor for
hosting...

Kurtis Smith>
Kurtis Smith>Thanks again for helping out a newbie ... I am trying..
Kurtis Smith>
Kurtis Smith>
Kurtis Smith>-Kurt
Kurtis Smith>
Kurtis Smith>
Kurtis Smith>__________________________________________________
Kurtis Smith>Do You Yahoo!?
Kurtis Smith>Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
Kurtis Smith>http://im.yahoo.com
Kurtis Smith>
Kurtis Smith>
Kurtis Smith>To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
Kurtis Smith>with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

--
Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator

Yes, we love peace, but we are not willing to take wounds for it, as we are
for war. -John Andrew Holmes, "Wisdom in Small Doses"