Date:      Fri, 09 Oct 1998 10:46:29 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@gorean.org>
To:        Jeff Kletsky <Jeff@Wagsky.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fwtk and skey authorization

Studded wrote:

>         I wonder if that's related to the problem I had with a make world of
> the latest -Stable:

	Actually, I might have jumped the gun on this. I'm working on more than
one system right now and I thought this one was the one I started with a
clean /usr/obj, but I was mistaken. If I don't follow up on this assume
that my previous post was due solely to lack of sleep. :-/

Doug
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***

    Go PADRES!