Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 1996 13:32:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DataFlex accounting package

I'm trying to run the dataflex accounting package under -current.

The software is compiled for SCO, and I am told by the sellers that
people are running it under Linux SCO emulation.

When I run the license setup program I get the message

Unable to open console device << STATUS 28675 >>

I'm guessing that the problem could be as simple as the program looking
for a /dev/????? entry that I don't have.  I am running the program
from the console as root.

Any ideas?

--
Brian Litzinger					       Powered by FreeBSD
<brian@mediacity.com>                            http[s]://www.mpress.com