Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 1999 07:41:13 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <jeremyp@gsmx07.alcatel.com.au>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Building www/en

Part of my regular rebuild is a `cd www/en; make -DENGLISH_ONLY'

Lately, this has started failing due to the absence of
/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/catalog.  This appears to be the
result of:

>nik         1999/06/03 12:39:30 PDT
>
>  Modified files:
>    share/mk             docproj.docbook.mk
>  Log:
>  Change ${DOCBOOKCATALOG} to point at the master catalog for all the
>  DocBook DTDs, not just the 3.0 one.
>
>  Revision  Changes    Path
>  1.5       +2 -2      doc/share/mk/docproj.docbook.mk

My question is: How do I create /usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/catalog?
It doesn't exist in any of the ports.

Peter