Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 2000 07:33:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   WEP keys for an driver

my apologies if i am not following the correct procedures here...

I have submitted a patch in PR kern/21843 which adds WEP key support
to the an driver.  This is my first attempt at messing with driver
code so any constructive criticism is appreciated.

I have tested the patch with the hardware available to me and it seems
to work well (I've used Aironet firmware 3.98 & an as yet unreleased
version).

If there's any interest and I can get permission to, I'm working on a
firmware upgrade program next...

dave

--
Dave Cornejo @ Dogwood Media, Fremont, California
  "There aren't any monkeys chasing us..." - Xochi