Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:40:47 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sony GDM-1692B in text mode?

Has anybody had success in getting a Sony GDM-1962B monitor
to work in text mode?  Anybody know what an appropriate
'modeline' would be for X's config file?  Anybody have one
working with XInside's version 1.2 server?

I know this is alot of questions, but I have the chance to
pick one up quite cheap.  This monitor used to be mine at a
previous employer and it brings back lots of memories.
Besides, I need to get rid of my 13" monitor. :)

BTW, I have a Number 9 I128 video card with 4Mb of RAM and
am running -current if that matters.

TIA, Steve