Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2019 17:01:35 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Paul Pathiakis <pathiaki2@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BHYVE:  UEFI shims issue?

Hi,
I thought this would have been fixed by now, but I'm probably just not awar=
e of the patch or even maybe this was never reported.
I seem to be having the same UEFI shims issue with putting FreeBSD 12.0 REL=
EASE in BHyve on a FreeNAS 11.2-u4-1 system.
On that system, I can't load anything the has a problem in the boot loader.=
=C2=A0 This is both CentOS 7 1810 and later and FreeBSD 12.0.
I can load and install both CentOS 7 1805 and FreeBSD 11.2 and everythign i=
s fine.=C2=A0 Nything produced after that on either has a problem with UEFI=
 shims in /boot/UEFI .
Is this being worked on?
Is there a workaround?

Thank you!