Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:18:07 +0000
From:      "Daniel Tourde" <daniel.tourde@spray.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to get etoile running?

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--=_NextPart_Lycos_294361969891361_ID

   Hello,
   =E8toil=E9 seems to be a very nice desktop environment usi= ng GNUstep
   (see http://www.etoile-project.org). The kind of Desktop Environment
   that should appeal to MacOS X user.
   =C9toil=E9 is very wel= l implented in the ports tree (just build the
   gnustep-app and everything comes along). My problem now is how to get
   it started automatically either while using startx or from xdm.
   Any idea?
   How am I suppo= sed to do that 'The FreeBSD way'?
   Daniel

   Spray Crazy samlar n=E4= tets roligaste filmer just nu. G=E5 in och
   titta eller ladda upp ditt ege= t bidrag p=E5
   [1]http://crazy.spray.se/