Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 20:14:39 +0000 (GMT)
From:      sporkl <spork@dti.net>
To:        freebsd questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   X stuff

Hello all.

	Just got X working w/ the XF86_W32 server, but I have some
problems. Imake seeems to be broken. I tried to install xmold, the port
that grows mold on your screen as an example. here is what it said upon
atempting to build:

>> Checksum OK for xmold.tar.gz.
===>  Configuring for xmold-1.0
mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:3: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33.  Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

	I can not find an imake template anywhere on my system, and I am
new to Imake and X in general. Could anyone help?

 -Spike Gronim
  sporkl@dti.net

	"Tradition is the chastity belt of the mind"