Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 2000 11:48:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      sauber@netcom.com
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/22193: FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: www/webstone

>Number:         22193
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: www/webstone
>Confidential:   yes
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:

Got an email saying that the distfile for www/webstone cannot be downloaded.
I downloaded it with the fetch command and cannot see any problems.

It was something we addresses several weeks ago, and I thought it was all
solved by now. But that the freebsd haven't been able to download it since
Sep 30 indicates some kind of problem that I'm not able to troubleshoot.