Date:      12 Feb 2003 14:41:04 -0700
From:      Shane Hickey <shane@howsyournetwork.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Disabling sleep when lid is closed?

Howdy all, I'm running 5.0-release on a Toshiba Tecra 8000.  Because I
want to use this box as a firewall (and not much else) I'd like to be
able to close the lid and not have the box go to sleep.  There don't
appear to be any options in the BIOS for disabling this behavior.  Might
there be another way to do this either with kernel options or rc.conf
entries?

Thanks, in advance, for any suggestions.