Date:      Wed, 2 Oct 2002 05:19:30 -0500
From:      MET <met@uberstats.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, OpenOffice Users <users@openoffice.org>
Subject:   OpenOffice User Installation

So we are at the same page, I'm following the directions found in the FBS=
D=20
handbook for installing OpenOffice from the ports.

As a super-user I can 'make install clean' the port without any problem=20
whatsoever (but it took forever).  Then the directions say that I have to=
=20
install the program as a user.  So I logout of super-user and I run the=20
command 'make install-user'.  Since I'm in the KDE environment I get a po=
p-up=20
warning saying this (not an exact copy - except for the file)

=3D=3D=3D
Cannot Find Sciprt and the Installation cannot continue without it.

The file was looked for in the following directory:

=09/usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.0/program/setup.ins
=3D=3D=3D

Does anyone have any ideas what I might do in order to get this program=20
started?

~ Matthew