Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:26:36 -0400
From:      Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Comprehensive patch to update the FTP/WWW/CVSup resources info

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:26:21 +0300
Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 10:07:00PM +0200, Tilman Linneweh wrote:
> > > 3. For some countries, most notably Taiwan and Singapore, we have
> > > some
> > >    FTP sites listed which seem to predate the CC.FreeBSD.org
> > >    domains. Are those still valid, and different from the wwwN.CC
> > >    and ftpN.CC mirrors, or should some of them be removed?
> >
> > In July i did some research, about ftp mirrors. Summary
> > is in docs/40739 but no SGMLified patch, i guess thats why it was
> > never handled.
>
> Whups!  Thanks, I needed that jolt.  Guess I should have *really* read
> all those -doc PR's instead of just skimming through them..
>
> Your PR lists a couple of sites that I missed, most notably Italian
> and Israeli ones.  Thanks for the pointer!
>
> Updated patch at
> http://people.FreeBSD.org/~roam/doc/doc-resources.patch
>
> Thanks once again!  Should I just close the PR, or take it up and see
> what comes out of this discussion?
>
> G'luck,
> Peter
>
> Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net	roam@FreeBSD.org
> PGP key:	http://people.FreeBSD.org/~roam/roam.key.asc
> Key fingerprint	FDBA FD79 C26F 3C51 C95E  DF9E ED18 B68D 1619 4553
> I am not the subject of this sentence.

While you are at it, Peter, please be sure that www4.ro.FreeBSD.org &&
cvsup3.ro.FreeBSD.org is added.  I was going to do this later on this
evening, but if I do it will make your patch application difficult,
so you should just grab it all in one swipe.  Thanks!

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.FreeBSD.org  -The Power To Serve