Date:      Sat, 8 Jul 2000 12:30:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-STABLE <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Sendmail queues but not sending

On Sat, 8 Jul 2000, Scot W. Hetzel wrote:

>From: "Harry Putnam" <reader@newsguy.com>
>> `/usr/sbin/sendmail -bd -q30m'  Which looks like it tells sendmail to
>> check the queue ever 30 minutes.  Seems kind of lengthy,  but is there
>> a better way to have mail sent immediately than changing that flag to
>> `-q1s'  (check queue ever second)?
>>
>Just run '/usr/sbin/sendmail -q' and that will immediately flush the queue.

Operation and configuration of sendmail is an issue for
freebsd-questions and has no direct relationship to the freebsd-stable
charter.  I am sure if you repost to freebsd-questions, Mr. Hetzel, that
you will have more success getting this answered.

Brandon D. Valentine
bandix at looksharp.net  |  bandix at structbio.vanderbilt.edu
"Truth suffers from too much analysis." -- Ancient Fremen Saying