Date:      Sun, 5 Jan 2003 14:23:01 -0500
From:      "Daniel Goepp" <freebsd@goepp.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD Questions'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Cyrus-SASL and OpenLDAP

I supposed, I guess my curious mind was pondering actually playing with
how to use LDAP as a back end to SASL, since LDAP is my authoritative DB
for many of my apps.  I think you are right though, I should just
install SASL, then LDAP, and get over it.  Interesting that these two
apps would put themselves into this co-dependant state.

-Daniel