Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 1999 11:18:51 -0600
From:      Ingrid Kast Fuller <ingrid@cityscope.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Freebsd/Frontpage Extensions

My technical staff is having problems getting the Frontpage Extensions
to work on our FreeBSD 2.2.8 server. Is anyone interested in helping?

If so, please email me directly (not on the list).

Please send me your programming rate, brief programming background and
time table to get it running.

As all projects, we needed this yesterday! So we're looking for someone
to help us immediately! Thanks.