Date:      Wed, 06 Sep 2000 17:02:33 GMT
From:      "rich reuther" <dc2resq@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freeBSD.org

I recently purchased the unix os that you produce. I have a brand-new
computer.....2 weeks old and the sysinstall that boots up when your os disk
is beginning to install states "no disks found". is there any way i can load
a driver or etc to enable me to install the product on that computer.

thanks

rich reuther