Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:38:36 +0300
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?QW5kcml1cyBNb3JrxatuYXM=?= <hinokind@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sb600/sb700 ohci experimental patch

on 25/09/2009 01:31 Andrius Morkūnas said the following:
> usbus0: 12Mbps Full Speed USB v1.0
> (hw power) control head <= 0xcfef1e30
> (hw power) control head => 0x2329000
> usbus1: 12Mbps Full Speed USB v1.0
> (hw power) control head <= 0xcfef1e40
> (hw power) control head => 0x4143000

These were the messages that I looked for the most.

> If you need anything else, let me know.
>
> And thanks for the patch.

Thank you very much for the testing and the detailed report!
Unfortunately I have no clue about the umass issue.
>From comparing attach after boot and attach during boot messages it seems that
USB part worked almost identical, it's the CAM part that didn't happen in the
second case.

BTW, how many ports do you have at the back?
If more than 2, could you please try connecting the mouse to a port that is not
connected to uhub0 (this could be verified with usbconfig)?
And then see if you still get a mouse attachment problem during boot?
(No other devices during boot please :-) to simplify the testcase.)

--
Andriy Gapon