Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 2004 13:48:17 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Dmitry Morozovsky <marck@rinet.ru>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   "sleeping without a mutex" panic with FixitCD from today's SNAP

Dear colleagues,

Trying to boot freshly compiled (via current-on-stable vay, mostly described in
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=20040319034905.GA975%40doom.homeunix.org)
-current LiveFS CD on three different machines (all i686-like, from AMD Duron
600 on VIA KT133 to AthlonXP 2k+ on nVidia nForce2; all with ATACI CD/DVD) I
got 100% reproducible ddb panic after mounting CD with "Fixit" menu item:

panic: sleeping without a mutex
at line 144 in file /usr/src/sys/kern/kern_synch.c

Googling does not help me much. Any clues? Did someone broke ATAPI CD?

Thanks in advance; please keep me CCd as I don't read -current.

Sincerely,
*** Dmitry Morozovsky --- D.Marck --- Wild Woozle --- marck@rinet.ru ***