Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:00:26 +0800
From:      "Sow Yong, Wong" <sowyong@sstwo.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   5.2.1 with Anjuta 1.2.1-1

Hello, I'm Sow and I'm very new Freebsd and especially its mailing
lists. I was wondering if anyone could help me with my problems with
Anjuta 1.2.1-1 and Freebsd 5.2.1. My anjuta keeps segfaulting when I try
to create a new project or when I try to compile a project. The errors I
get when running from terminal is :-
bash-2.05b$ anjuta
** Message: Initializing AP class
** Message: Initializing AP Instance
** Message: Initializing launcher class

(anjuta:9212): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gsignal.c: line 1745
(g_signal_connect_closure_by_id): assertion `signal_id > 0' failed
** Message: Type selected:
** Message: Type selected: Anjuta project files
However this is spewed before it crashes. My Gcc version is :-
Using built-in specs.
Configured with: FreeBSD/i386 system compiler
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.3.3 [FreeBSD] 20031106