Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:39:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Well, maybe this question is trivial, but at this moment I can not find
for fast search any hints on the official webpage at freebsd.org.

When I requested mailing lists, I offered my root account as the destination.
root is not allowed to have "outgoing" mail, so I requested by another
user account (this from which I write the message) some requirements.

Now I try to reorganize all the stuff. I do not want to cut off mailing lists, but
I want to unsubscribe for root - and subscribe new lists for specific accounts.
I want to divide SMP, hardware and so on into several accounts. I trashed the key-

Sorry about his question ...

Gruss O. Hartmann