Date:      Tue,  6 Nov 2001 13:58:15 -0500
From:      "brain_damaged" <brain_damaged@florida-wireless.com>
To:        m p <sumirati@yahoo.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: psuedo terminal cannot be allocated error

Hello
I rebooted and no luck.
When i try to ssh in I get this error on the console
sshd[395]: error: openpty: No such file or directory
sshd[395[: failed to allocate pty

On the reboot I found another error:
/etc/rc: /usr/lib/.fx/./xs: not found
however it is there.
I did a cd /usr/lib
then a cd /.fx then if i do a ls -l the xs is there.
I did not find any reference to xs in rc.conf or
inetd.conf so not sure were its coming from.
thanks
bd