Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 2003 23:00:34 -0800
From:      "Kory Hamzeh" <kory@avatar.com>
To:        "Francesco Casadei" <fcasadei@inwind.it>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: POP Server with Secure Password Authentication

Francesco,

Thank you! That works great and it took me all of 10 minutes to setup and
configure. I'm wondering if stunnel can be setup to encrypt all traffic to a
certain host. Right now, I have a bunch of user's using the cisco VPN
software (IKE & IPSEC) on their PC's and connect to a cisco router acting as
a security gateway which decrypts and routes the traffic on the local LAN.
I'm wondering if stunnel can replace all of that by running stunnel on a
freebsd machine acting as the security gateway and then run a copy of
stunnel on all of the user's PC under windoze.

Thanks,
Kory