Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 1997 13:25:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kwoody <kwoody@citytel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cdu31a cdrom

I did it again...cd rom is mounted...I forget to umount the cd *before*
opening it to change cd's and I'm hooped. Now I cant acccess the cdrom.
All i get are media changed stuff. Also when I try and umount it now I
get the message:

umount: /dev/scd0a: invalid argument
do an ls of /cdrom or try to chnage to the cdrom dir and get input/output
error.

is there a way to re-read fstab or something, cause the only way to fix
this in the past is the reboot. I hate rebooting.