Date:      Fri, 1 Jan 1999 01:20:32 -874900
From:      jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linux ps(1) for FreeBSD

On Tue, Dec 29, 1998 at 07:24:04AM -0500, Peter Dufault wrote:
> > Is Larry Ellison still alive?

drats we didn't try hard enought .. gotta get that geostationary weather
altering sattallite fix for next years attempt .. we might be able to sink'em
all.

> Yes, he won.

thats interesting we wont have the results for a few days yet, first past the
post means noting in teh sydeny hobart ... its a handicap race.

> (For those wondering: He was in the yacht race in Australia that ran into
> the horrific weather)

not horrible, its normally like that, this year i came a few days earlier than
expected. anyone can point the sharp end into the wind, it takes a sailor to
get through real weather.

forgive my sarcam .. i have friends who work in that part of teh world, diging
out weekend warriors with more money than brains .. everybody expects teh navy
to be thier when the sunday afternoon sailors get into a little real weather.
instead of thier sunday afternoon stroll done the coast. none writes up teh
sailors lost at sea recovering the larry ellisons of this world.

regards

jonathan, one of teh people who paid for his rescue.