Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 1997 23:49:36 +0930
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Argh

> You lucky sod! :-)

Yeah, I guess.  Would have been a lot luckier not to lose most of a
week's working time though.

> I discovered to my detriment that fingerprint dist is made of Al powder.
> The shit is conductive, and screws up hifis and computers. It took me
> ages to clean the stuff that got left behind after my burglary.

Yeep.  Fortunately, they were reasonably parsimonious with the stuff,
though while cleaning it off the screen I was minded that it'd make an
excellent cutting compound.

There appears also to be a black variety that was used on the lighter
plastic; that's not coming off with anything short of my (highly
corrosive) perspiration.  8)

mike