Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:40:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Swanchara <sswan@garnet.spawar.navy.mil>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Rebooting 2.0.5 Boot floppy

I got the 2.0.5 boot floppy and installed on my gateway 486-50 fine.
I used the same floppy on another machine and the machined rebooted after
a second of trying to load the kernel.  The machine was running 1.1.5.1
before so it isn't a hardware compatibility problem, and the floppy is
not corrupted(I loaded it again on the gateway).  I also tried the Updated
floppy!  What next?

Steve Swanchara                            Voice: (703) 734-6429
Engineer                                     Fax: (703) 734-6042
TRW Systems Integration Group              EMail: sswan@garnet.spawar.navy.mil
Tysons Corner, Va

Supporting the United States Navy's
    Integrated Undersea Surveillance System (IUSS)
    Surveillance Towed Array Sensor System (SURTASS)