Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 1999 01:22:55 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@sr.hp.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: trek73

Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com> wrote:

>     I found a copy of the C version of trek73 in my Amiga archives.  This
>     is the trek73 originally written in HP-2000 Basic that was rewritten
>     by Dave Pare and Chris Williams in C and seriously enhanced by a bunch
>     of people including me in my early college years circa 1985.

     Wow.  Talk about ancient history.

     Out of curiosity, how different is this version from the one (V4.0)
posted to comp.sources.games back in December, 1987?

     Just FYI, if this is the Jeff Okamoto I'm thinking about, he's with
HP.

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@sr.hp.com

constitute the support, opinion, or policy of Hewlett-Packard, or of the
little green men that have been following him all day.