Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2019 17:44:46 -0700
From:      D Scott Phillips <d.scott.phillips@intel.com>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Updating uefi-edk2-bhyve

Hi freebsd-virtualization,

Recently I wanted to be able to do UEFI HTTP Boot in bhyve, so I've
rebased the bhyve firmware up to the latest upstream tag,
edk2-stable201903. You can find the firmware here:

https://gitlab.com/scott-ph/edk2/tree/wip/2019-03/v2-bhyve-rebase-edk2-stable201903

and a ports patch to help with testing here:

https://gitlab.com/scott-ph/freebsd-ports/tree/wip/2019-03/v2-uefi-edk2-bhyve

I've successfully run FreeBSD, Linux, and Windows with this firmware,
and of course HTTP Booting is working. If you're interested you can give
it a try, and I'd be glad to hear any reports of bugs you find with the
new firmware. Hopefully after some testing we can stabilize this and
push it as an update to the port. Thanks,

Scott