Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 1998 09:24:37 +0200 (CEST)
From:      mickey@deadline.snafu.de (Andreas S. Wetzel)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Program to switch IDE HD into sleep mode ?

Hi!
---

I was recently looking for a program to switch my second Harddisk (IDE)
into sleep mode when booting FreeBSD, but couldnt find such a program.

Does anybody know if there is such a program available yet, or where
I could find an appropriate documentation which would help me in
writing such a utility?

Thankful for any advice.

Regards, Mickey

--