Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 18:26:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      # rm -rf * <geniusj@phrozen.org>
To:        Jon Bailey <jonb@matchlogic.com>
Cc:        "'faq@freebsd.org'" <faq@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FAQ + Handbook idea?

maybe you should add that installing cvsup is as easy as:
# pkg_add ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/CVSup/cvsupit.tgz

Since it has the nice FreeBSD install blue-screen interface.  Would save
the irc channel from some stupid questions on cvsup since I seem to repeat
that command answer multiple times a day.
Much easier than the nogui stuff :P