Date:      09 May 2002 23:38:16 -0700
From:      Max Okumoto <okumoto@ucsd.edu>
To:        The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>
Cc:        Libh <freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: build breakage

>From anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org Thu May  9 10:38:58 2002
>Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 11:13:29 -0400
>From: The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>
>To: Libh <freebsd-libh@freebsd.org>
>Subject: build breakage
>
>Hi
>
>Libh build now seems broken. I see a few problems:
>
>1- scripts breakage
[stuff deleted]

After I fixed the the problem in HuiQt_WindowWidget.cc and then
tried to find the reasons for the 2 and 3 issues.  But I couldn't get
the same errors.   Can you tell me if you are still getting
those problems?  The HuiQt_WindowWidget.cc problem should not
cause those problems.  Can you remove the compile directory
and rebuild?

Sorry for breaking the build. :-p

			Max Okumoto