Date:      Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:11:39 -0800
From:      Beecher Rintoul <akbeech@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PHP Session Errors

I'm trying to get a new php install  configured, but I'm getting the following
error when calling session_start ()

Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_start()
in /usr/local/www/akparadise/session.php on line 4

Does someone have a suggestion? I've been through php.ini and lots of man
pages but I must be missing something.

The box is running 7.0-CURRENT with Apache2 and
mod_php5-5.0.4_2,1, both installed from ports.

Thanks,

Beech
Beech Rintoul - System Administrator - akbeech@gmail.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | NorthWind Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9th Avenue Ste.310
/ \